CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hve I Brought Joy to Others?

Have you ever thought about these two questions: Have you brought joy tho others? or What brings you joy? Well I thought about them for a minute and I realized that it is an important part in someones life. I'm going to tell you what it does in mine.

I have brought joy to many people, and one person is my brother. His name is Alex and he is two year old. I love being around him. He is so funny. I bring joy to him because I play with him all the time. I enjoy doing it because it makes him so happy. Not everyone that sees him gets to play with him like I get to because they have to work a lot or they aren't able to so I try the best I can to make him happy. It makes him laugh when I play with him and then I laugh. Other people I bring joy to is my grandparents. They told me I was the answer to their prayers, and that was to have a healthy grandbaby. They also said that I brought them joy by helping out others that need it and they loved me so much. Another way I bring joy to them is because I respect them and don't talk back to them.

There is a lot of things that bring me joy, but I am only going to tell you a couple of them. One thing getting to spend time with my family because I don't get to see them very much. They live so far away from me. Another thing that brings me joy is getting to go to the Monster Jam at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta with my daddy. I like that because when the trucks go by you, you can feel the heat coming off them when you sit close. And when they star the engines my heart starts to race because it is so loud and exciting. It is so funtowatchit because I love doing that kind of stuff.Plus when they got a commercial on TV they do some crazy racind. They will race air boats, old cars, 4- wheelers, and other kind of automobile.It is so funny to watch them. We are going to the Motorcross on the 23rd and I think it is going to be so cool.

This is somewhat of who I bring joy to and what brings joy to me.

0 comments: